MARS IN 9th HOUSE
If Mars is in the ninth house the native will suffer the loss of father in his early life. He will be unfortunate (no prosperity). If Mars be exalted (in Capricorn) or be in his sign (Aries or Scorpio) the native will have illicit relations with the wife of his preceptor.
Comments-Ninth house inter alia signifies father. The malefic Mars in ninth will take the life of the father of the native early in the latter’s life. It is also said that Mars in the ninth will make the native unfortunate. Mars is a powerful malefic and is capable of this effect but this will not happen in the following circumstances:-
(1) When Aries or Scorpio is the ascendant and Mars is in the ninth as lord of the ascendant.
(2) When Sagittarius is the ascendant and Mars is in the ninth as lord of the fifth house.
(3) When Cancer is ascendant and Mars is in the ninth as lord of the 5th and 10th houses.
(4) When Leo is the ascendant and Mars is in the ninth as lord of the 4th and 9th houses.
(5) When Pisces is the ascendant and Mars is in the ninth as the lord of 2nd and 9th houses.
The dispositions mentioned at (3), (4) and (5)will give rise to a powerful Rajayoga giving name, fame and wealth to the native.
We are also doubtful if a powerful and benefic Mars (that is when he is exalted or in his own sign) will tempt the native to have illicit relations with his preceptor’s wife. This may happen only when such Mars is associated with or aspected by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu.
Brihat Jataka-The person concerned will commit sinful actions.
Phaldeepika-People will be jealous of the native even if he is a king’s favourite. The native will not enjoy happiness from the side of his father (this may mean early death of the father) and he will cause sorrow and pain to others.
Saravali-The native will be mean, violent, irreligious, sinful but he will get favours from the king (Government).
Chamatkar Chintamani-The native will be wealthy and fortunate. He will have a cruel mind. His efforts will not prove successful.
contact : Acharya Raman Kamra 8130 201 201 / 9911 351 351